BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cherry Pop Post!

Cardigan: Pig- Cardigan Walter? no no...it's Nancy Now
Don't you think a cardigan with that name is the way to start your day off right!? Well I do and so does Apatia Hammerer! I have a unique style which is I wear a bunch of stuff all together...SO someone is bound to like at least one thing I'm wearing *heart* This Cardigan screamed my name to me...literally I walked by and it was like "BELLA ELY" and I had to buy it! You know how those things work....XD Well this is the first outfit and first post of my new blog created for me by my mommys Evelyn Hartshon (she's the bestest). I hope everyone likes it because it sure does feel good to be blogging again. Have a look at the following pics and the details below....I'm really working it :) xoxo



Eyes: shine-lady bought at Plastik
Shape: Custom by Hotdogs Miami
Hair: [69]MOA 01 Mauve Collection
Pants: Fri.day GSH #25 low.rise jeans (midnight)
Shirt: Fri.day Traverler's Tank (Leaf)
Shoes: Surf Couture Elsa Boots
Skin: Tyranny Designs Dinah in Fall (might not be available)
Hat: (epoque) Baggy Knit Hat (50L friday)
Lashes: Wasabi Pills Drama Queen Lashes

0 comments: