BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jumping for Joy!!

Jumper: Narwhal- Summer Playsuit (includes top, bottom with ties and socks)
Ok holy freaking cow!!! This outfit I got at the Narwhal sale going on right now!! I was so flipping excited and have been dying to buy a jumper and this was the answer to my jumping wishes. A lot of my accessories are from the memory project, fifty linden friday and/or the Gatcha festival. Amazing designers giving us a chance to give back and to not break our bank accounts so thank you to them for that! Sorry I haven't blogged *hangs head* I've been sick (excuses, excuses!!!) but I'm back (I think :P) And all full of silliness and fashion!
Imma hiding from the boogy man!
My pointy shoulder is driving me insane but I"m lazy *sighs*
I am swinging for joy!! I love this!

Shape: Bella Bella from Strumpet
Eyes: Shine-lucky from Plastik
Hair: !lamb. Witch- Sun-Dried tomato
Skin: *YS & YS* Adriana Technicolor
Bracelet: *BOOM* BFF Friendship bracelets
Shoes: *mijnt* - potato's shoes - YELLOW
Necklace: [W&B] Love is a Deserter necklace
Hair peice: MIEL ADI flowers solo

Poses:
Glitterati - 037 Model Pack
[LAP] - Sunny
[LAP] - Sunflower

0 comments: