BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Maven Haus

Maven Haus


SKIN: MH:"Ar Cios" Skin
OUTFIT: MH: "ACES"
SHOES: HouseofFox- [angynessHeels-Black]
HAT: HouseofFox- LadyHOF Hat
LASHES: /WASABI PILLS/ DRAMA QUEEN EYELASHES
HAIR: !lamb. Sleepyhead- Sun-Dried Tomato
EYES: Shine-Lucky
POSES: [DP] THE ONLOOKER 1 DEPOSED
[doll.] Katie 07

Maven Haus is one of those stores bloggers and fashionistas alike just fall inlove with. I walked into this store and had heart palpitations I was so excited! Her items are one of a kind and so reasonably priced. Elaera Maven is a new designer but her brain is an old SL soul. She is so passionate about what she does that it just signs through to her designs. I love seeing the fire in a designers words and she was burning up my IMs. Her designs speak for themselves, gorgeous gowns, interesting accessories and fabulous skins!!
The following is a few questions I asked Elaera Maven, designer for Maven Haus, that I was dying to know the answers to. Look out for this name she just might take over SL :D

Bella Ely: What is your inspiration for the designs you create?
Elaera Maven: My inspiration? I'd have to say Human expansion. Our ability to adapt, and evolve. How we can process, and relate to our worlds, and creative outlets.
Bella Ely: So do you draw from Real Life then?
Elaera Maven: Well, its just something that comes from within me, but on a subconscious level, their is a world of influence.
Bella Ely: Do you think your line/store reflects your personality?
Elaera Maven: I think it reflects a world of things, so.. Yes, I'd say my personality is in there somewhere.
Bella Ely: What is your vision for your store to come?
Elaera Maven: My vision?
Elaera Maven: Well, everyone wishes for the best.
Elaera Maven: ........I'd like to change the world of fashion, with art, expression, and theatricality.
Bella Ely: ohhhh i like that answer!

Visit Maven Haus today!!! Click here Don't forget to join the group Elaera has lots of free gifts and we are talking skins here not crappy stuff haha

0 comments: